If you are having trouble connecting to the internet after I turn on Hotspot + VPN on your iPad, iPhone, or any other iOS device you'll need to make go through our checklist of reasons that could be interfering with our application.
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken or modified
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with the Internet Settings 'For example, a sensitive Firewall or another VPN application.
- You are running iOS 9 or above
If all the above is correct:
- Delete app completely
- Press and hold the app's icon until it starts shaking
- Click on the X to remove it